Thursday, September 25, 2014

The end

The final post. I've been done for over a week, and am now on my way back to school. We finally reached cannon beach. It has been a hell of a ride, and hands down the best summer of my life. I am greatful to both my sponsors and to all of my fellow riders. I've been putting off this post for a while, as I have feared the the end of my adventure, but alas, here it is. I am going to post my last pictures of the beach, as well as send out my daily panorama album to all of my donners and friends. I can't wait to ride my bike in dc from school to my new internship in the Senate. Cannon beach was beautiful, and to celebrate my 21st birthday (which was the following day) and the amazing feat that we had accomplished my friends poured champaign on me as we all emerged from the ocean after a quick dip in the freezing water (salt water and champaign tastes lovely by the way). Oh, and for those who are wondering, I made it every single inch across the country, and did not get in the van once.

I said my goodbyes and I miss my friends already. This was the greatest adventure if my life, and I recommend it to everyone! I saw the country, raised money for a good cause, and made some of the best friends of my life. Bike and Build for life!




Bang

No comments:

Post a Comment